Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News and Updates
Here we will be posting all of the essential updates regarding Fullserver.su
Fullserver.su Head Administrator
My DMs are not Technical Support. For Technical Support go here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Fullserver for this post:
  • amsaal, arrow
2023/06/04

Changes to Turbo-Boost

We have made certain changes in the sorting of servers inside the Master Server and therefore starting today, all of the positions of Turbo-Boost even the ones lower than position 20 provide maximum quality of the effect. It used to be that positions lower than 20 went into the VIP list, now however they stay on top therefore improving the overall consistency of the effect greatly. Obviously position still plays a role: the higher the server on the list the better effect it receives. However now there won't be any sharp fluctuations in the effect quality and the server will be constantly receiving players the whole time it stays in Turbo-Boost.

Gold VIP instead of Time-Boost

We have also decided to rename Time-Boost into Gold VIP since its effect was not as strong as Boost, we figured it makes more sense to give it a different name. Gold VIP effect will stay the same as the effect of Time-Boost.
My DMs are not Technical Support. For Technical Support go here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Fullserver for this post:
  • amsaal, arrow, KerwinSweet
Another Update:

PayPal commission fixed and now is lower in many instances. We've developed a new script that calculates PayPal commission automatically.

Now when ordering multiple rounds of Turbo-Boost via PayPal the price is much lower than it used to be.

For example:

100 rounds (+50 bonus rounds)
Old price: 251.00 EUR
New price: €212.39 EUR
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Fullserver for this post:
  • amsaal